Christ Church PCC would like to continue to support Renewed Hope Trust by collecting items of food that can be used in their Drop-in Centre in Redhill and for their Food Bank. We have received an amazing response from parents and children over the last two years, so would like to operate the collection as we have done before, by asking the children in each year group at Nutfield Church School to collect a specific item. The aim is to help the children to understand what someone with no home, who doesn’t know where they will be sleeping from one night to another,
needs to survive.
Please could you ask parents/each child to bring items specified for their particular year, ensuring that the items are well within the ‘use by’ date and of good quality.
- Year R Packets of biscuits or snacks for school lunches
- Year 1 Tins of fruit, packets of custard or breakfast cereal
- Year 2 Tins of vegetables or pasta hoops or ravioli or jars of pasta sauce (NO baked beans)
- Year 3 Tins of meat or jars of meal sauces e.g. curry, Thai, etc, or rice
- Year 4 Kitchen and bathroom cleaners, detergents, washing up liquid, toiletries
- Years 5 & 6 Tea, coffee, fruit squash, salt & pepper, ketchup and sauces, cooking oil
NO soup of any kind.