On Thursday 13th February, Reception enjoyed an action-packed day full of challenges during Superhero Day. The heroes were asked to attempt a range of tasks in order to complete their superhero training.
Their tasks included:
- Navigating their way through ‘lasers’.
- Making boats out of different junk modelling materials to help toys across crocodile-infested waters.
- Shooting ‘baddies’ with ‘special’ words on using water guns.
- Saving trapped toys from ice
- Writing secret superhero messages using UV pen.
- Unlocking padlocks on the superheroes by working out the addition number sentence and finding the corresponding key with the answer.
All of the superheroes completed their challenges brilliantly and received a special superhero certificate at the end of the day. The children looked fantastic in their costumes, thank you so much parents for making such an effort!