We are very much looking forward to welcoming our new families to our school community. This page will be used to share with you what life is like in Reception and to help you and your child feel fully prepared for starting with us.
Our EYFS Team are very excited to meet all of the new children and will work hard to support you all through their transition period. Some of this information is created for your child. We encourage you to read these materials to your child as frequently as possible. We hope that you find this page helpful and we look forward to meeting you soon!
Downloads will be available no later than the week commencing 12th July. If you have any questions please do contact the school office who will be happy to support you.
School Improvement Funding:
- Data Collection Sheet
- Ethnicity Form
- Home School Agreement 2021
- Intimate Care
- Online Safety
- Parent Mail – How to register
- Parent Mail Data Capture Form
- Parental Consent Form – Photos
- Parental Consent Form
- Permission Consent Letter
- Privacy Notice
- Pupil Premium Application Form
- Special Diet Request Form January 2020
- Tapestry Consent Letter
- Uniform – online ordering details